I have a compiled a list of the best YouTube Channels for hairstyle tutorials. Now these YouTube Hair Tutorial channels aren’t listed in any particular order but these are the YouTube channels that I subscribe to and they have really helped me in so many ways. I have learned so much about hair extensions, wigs, makeup, fashion and more because of these lovely ladies’ channels. Sooo here is my CHRISTMAS gift to you –
- HerStyleyo – I absolutely LOVE her channel. Did I say LOVE…yes LOVE. Her hairstyle tutorial videos are short, sweet and straight to the point. Her Baltimore accent reminds me of my family’s accent since that is where most of my family is from. Her review on the Janet Collection – Helen wig inspired me to start giving wigs a try and I am absolutely hooked now. You should definitely subscribe!
- IvyPowell – She’s another one of my favorite YouTubers. She does awesome reviews on remy and virgin hair extensions and is even known for creating the infamous “Ivy Flip Over Method”. Also, she has inspired me to give the, “Sensationnel Bump Wig – Fringe” a try. You should definitely subscribe!
- Jaz Jackson – Jaz Jackson was one of the first youtube channels I began watching since I was looking for reviews on AliExpress hair. The hair she suggested was on point, so from that day, I trusted her judgement on hair extensions. Therefore, I continue to follow her. You should definitely subscribe!
- fabulasityisme – I absolutely, positively love her channel as well. Plus, her music is always on point. Sometimes I rewatch just for the music…lol. She does awesome reviews on hair extensions, human hair wigs, synthetic wigs, jewelry, clothing, makeup etc so I have learned a lot from her down through the years. You should definitely subscribe!
- MRSDIVALIKE – If you want tips on growing your hair long, you definitely want to check out her channel. She has waist-length texlaxed hair…yes you read that correctly, WAIST LENGTH hair. She also does awesome reviews on wigs, hair extensions, makeup and more. You should definitely subscribe!
These are all awesome youtube channels for hairstyle tutorials. These ladies provide great information, tips, steps, reviews and so much more!
So I’m pretty sure I overlooked a few channels, please add your favorites in the below comments. Oh and visit Love Makeup Brush Set (f0r new brushes) and Love Stylish Dresses (for cute dresses) today!