Finding the best lifestyle blogs can be hard to do at times but they are definitely out there. Lifestyle blogs can be considered an ‘all in one’ type of website whereas other blogs tend to focus solely on one topic. Here is a list of the 7 lifestyle blogs I believe will change your life.http://www.lovelysharice.com[/caption%5D
- Lovely Sharice of course! Not to toot my own horn but this blog is definitely life changing. I include so many topics that the average person deals with on a day to day basis albeit hair, beauty, fashion, personal finance, spiritual growth, God, recipes and so much more! Therefore, if you’re looking to have your life changed, you should definitely subscribe!
- Pioneer Woman – This blog is just absolutely fabulous! She shares so many different and delicious recipes and they are just awesome! On her blog profile, she states, “I’m a desperate housewife.
I live in the country. I channel Lucille Ball, Vivien Leigh, and Ethel Merman. Welcome to my frontier!” However, she is way more than a desperate housewife…more like a trendsetter. She also has a show on Food Network that you should check out as well.
- Helene In Between – What a beautiful layout this website has! I chose this lifestyle blog because of the passion she puts into her writing. When reading her blog, I feel as if I am talking to one of my friends and that’s one of the best feelings you can get when reading a lifestyle blog. You should definitely subscribe.
- Simply Clarke – In her bio, she states “The bible is my inspiration” and I think that is awesome! She definitely shows her high level of gratitude through her posts and that is a great trait to have, therefore we believe this blog has the ability to change the lives of others. You should definitely check it out!
- Living In Yellow – This is definitely another blog with a cute layout and with yellow being my favorite color, it wasn’t hard for me to fall in love with it! I believe this blog has the ability to change your life because of the relationships Erin (the owner) has with her friends and family. She shows the strength of her relationships through her blog posts. Therefore, this is definitely a blog one should follow.
- A Cup of Jo – As stated in her bio, “Founded in January 2007, A Cup of Jo is a daily blog, which covers fashion, design, food, travel, weddings, relationships, motherhood and lifestyle.” This is truly an amazing blog where she covers so many topics. She shares pictures of her friends, family members and her writing style is awesome. This lifestyle blog will change your life because it will allow you to see the day to day life of a regular person that is just like everyone else. Therefore, you should definitely check it out!
- My Beautiful Crazy Life – In this blog, Breanna (the owner) shares fashion tips, recipes, newlywed adventures and much more but she also shares personal events that take place in her life. So I truly like the personal touch she places on her blog and this is definitely a blog you would want to visit.
I am pretty sure there are some lifestyle blogs I may have overlooked so if you know of any, please include in the comments below. Also, if you liked this post, please share using the buttons below!