If you are looking for ways to save money on a tight budget each month, then read on. I have listed 10 ways that you can save money on gas, food, bills, groceries and at home. If you are going to work and making money the best way you can, then you should be able to keep more money in your pocket each month.Use these 10 ways to keep more of your hard earned money.
10 Ways to Save Money On a Tight Budget Each Month
- Pay yourself first through an Automatic Savings Account.
- I use CapitalOne 360 (I even earn a little interest each month). Sign Up Here if you are interested in earning $50 to open a new account! I never see the money so I never miss it!
- Create A Budget and stick to it!
- The more control you have over your money, the less surprise expenses you should have.
- Prepare meals at home.
- Plan your meals based on foods that are on sale
- Use the weekly ads and coupons in the Sunday newspaper ONLY for the items that you need.
- Pay all of your bills on time to avoid late fees.
- Use coupons and deals from sites such as Groupon.com.
- Have regular maintenance performed on your car to avoid a major breakdown.
- Keep tires filled with air for better gas mileage.
- Say NO – Whenever you feel the urge to purchase something you can live without, just say NO!
What are some of the ways you’re saving each month? Please include in the comments below. Also, share if this has helped you!