In search of tips and tricks to lose weight fast? If so, I have a few that I like to live by. I am 5’5 and my current weight is between 138 – 140 pounds and here is how I manage to stay in that range. Sometimes I may find myself getting off track but I always make sure I get back to what works for me. Hopefully some of my weight loss tips and tricks will work for you as well. Check them out and let me know what you think in the comments below. I’m also open for questions if you have them!
My Tips and Tricks to Lose Weight Fast
- I used to think running was only for those who were training for a 5k or a marathon but that is far from the truth. Once I added running to my workout regimen, I noticed changes instantly. I became more lean and I had much more energy. Don’t believe me? Well try it for one week and you will definitely see results. I recommend running for a minimum of 15 minutes. You can start out with jogging / walking if you’re just beginning.
- NO unhealthy SNACKS!
- If you work a 9-5, then more than likely you’re sitting at a desk all day. If so, please refrain from snacking on junk food. In the past, I found myself with cookies, chips and juice stashed at my desk and these weren’t helping my waistline at all. Once I replaced them with healthy snacks such as almonds, bananas, yogurt and oranges, I noticed an instant change.
- PREPARE YOUR LUNCH AT HOME
- This has been a big help for me and it has caused me to save a lot of money. In the morning, I quickly sauté some veggies and shrimp or chicken for lunch. It only takes 10 – 15 minutes and I can do it while I am getting dressed if I cook it on low. You can sauté it using olive or coconut oil, garlic and whatever seasoning you choose. Once it’s done, let it cool and then place it your container. It’s fresh, delicious, inexpensive, healthy and quick so you can’t go wrong!
- WATER WATER WATER
- Oh did I say water? Yes, because water is the most important of them all. Therefore, I saved the best for last. If you want to lose weight fast, then you will definitely have to increase your water intake. I recommend 8 cups a day (4 – 16 ounce water bottles). This will help you flush out all of the toxins, decrease your appetite and assist you with losing weight. To speed up the process even more, add fresh lemon juice.
Using these 4 tips and tricks definitely helped me lose weight quickly and remain healthy while doing it. What are some of the tricks and tips that have helped you?